I decided to steal a moment from my busy research schedule and add this recipe here, so that I do not have to search for it every time I feel like making it! I probably will add more variations of the recipe as I play with it, but I will start with this one:
Milky Chia Pudding
- Soak 1/2 cup of almonds overnight.
- Blend: 2 cups of water, 2 cups of coconut water, the almonds, 10 Medjool dates, vanilla bean seeds, ground cinnamon, carob and cardamon, and a little bit of coconut butter to taste. Place in a bowl.
- Put 1/2 cup chia seeds in the bowl, mix with the liquid. Add goji berries or other dehydrated fruit. Soak overnight in a fridge.
- Serve as a pudding, or as an addition to fruit, cakes or banana ice cream.
- Keep refrigerated. Don’t eat all in one day! 🙂