Here is my easy recipe for a raw apple pie.
- Blend 2 cups of almonds in a food processor till fine.
- Add 10 soft dates and blend till well-combined and still a little crumbly.
- Place this at the bottom of a round 20cm-diameter cake tin which has a removable side.
- Blend 8 cored apples with skins.
- Add 1 banana and blend.
- Add 1 heaped teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Add 5 heaped tablespoons of psyllium husks and blend.
- Place this in the cake tin on top of the crust.
TOPPING: Top up with grated coconut. Decorate with sliced bananas or other fruit.
Refrigerate for a while or two. Remove the side of the cake tin. Serve. Done! Yum!